• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Could you help...

FIsh i

So guy's and girls my friend has really been through a lot over the last few months, you know when you just hit rock bottom and there no way out......... Me and my partner have got really involved with the family and the good news is things are getting better slowly. Next weekend I am setting up a fish tank for her I have every thing I need except some easy hardy plants eg Java fern/moss, Anubis or easy stem plants.
If you could help or donate any plants please get in touch.
Many thanks in advance
Justin

Hi, I'm sorry to hear of your friends troubles. Please pm me and I'll fire some plants over to you, and anything else that you might need, just ask, you're doing a lovely thing, the world needs more people like you.

Wow Dan thank you so much for all those Anubis plants, this has really finished the tank off in style(tropical rocks).Also it kept the kids entertained pulling all the rock wool off all those plants
I doff my cap to you sir

Back