• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Crank up the CO2?

nickmcmechan

So, on top the BGA now, added loads of hygro and starting to get good growth all round, the anubias are pearling, all the other plants are growing well now

the co2 goes into a reactor at the right of the tank and the drop checker (i use 4dkh) is at the extreme opposite corner at the left, the spray bar is near it and pushes flow away from it a bit

the drop checker shows light green and the bubble rate is 3 to 4 bps, its a 300 litre tank

shoud i crank up the co2 more, or is this really high? should i fiddle with the reactor?

You've just said you've beaten the algae, and things are growing well, so why bother changing things? :)

Like the others have said, don't worry about how many bubbles per second if the drop checker is reading fine and the plants are loving it, with no fish fatalities then don't worry, be happy :lol:

no fish fatalities cause theres no fish yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

where's that link to calculate how long your co2 cannister will last.............

Back