• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Creative Aquascape Union

WOW Summin else huh Tom?

been to this site before but there is lots of new stuff posted since my last visit including the best set of pictures ive seen of Dave Chows masterpeice 'ashy range'. Also worth registering with the site to gain access to the VIP gallery, these guys are really top of their game.

heres a link to the same site in ENGLISH -

http://www.cau-aqua.net/index.php?lang=en

There was slight sarcasm in my post too ;)

But saying that, beginners have won AGA before, it just takes preparation, dedication, a bit of knowledge and some design skill. I'd love to be able to compete with them though. Give it a few years of practise.... maybe a few more :lol:

Tom

I'll bring my latest Aqua Journal all about Iwagumi, in Japanese unfortunately. Awesome still...

Sounds great, I really need to start getting these :D

Any special requests

Free rocks for all!! erm...well anything other than lectures about mud and how good it is! ;) bearing in mind most people in the group dont know much about high tech planted tanks as Craig sticks to soil substrates, low light and occasionaly ferts and CO2.

Tom

It just goes to show, presentation is everything!

Well, we've all seen Tom's masterpiece before, of course, but Planter, this is the first time I've seen yours and it really resonates with me - I was clicking straight into the gallery to see more. I love the river of sand running under your arching driftwood bough, spanning the river. A real summers day on the river, Wind In the Willows kind of feeling. You get a fantastic impression of depth. It looks like a 4' tank so I'm really impressed to see it is actually a 20" cube! Nice fish too.

I see anubia's, HC, java moss, some kind of grass... What are the background plants back left and right and on the driftwood?

Back