Cressgumi

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
Hey folks, I did this a while ago. Those who came to my BBQ will remember seeing it in a mess! It only really lasts for a couple of days. 10 days really but in it's prime at around day 6 and then starts to get really leggy and mine started to die off. TBF once it was over grown, i just left it :rolleyes:

If i do it again, i'll use massive rocks since these ones got covered almost instantly.

Oh, i grew it in Aquasoil Powder so that may have helped :lol:

IMG_0222.jpg
IMG_0223.jpg

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
If you look up from that you'll usually see a family of three young ladies, good lookin' ones, so i can think of worse things to look at whilst washin' up ;)

Jase

Dan Crawford said:
If you look up from that you'll usually see a family of three young ladies, good lookin' ones, so i can think of worse things to look at whilst washin' up ;)
All three of whom look back at the 'weird washing up man, who trims cress on his window sill' :lol:

Looks great Dan :thumbup:

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
Jase said:
All three of whom look back at the 'weird washing up man, who trims cress on his window sill'
I'm known as - "that good looking fella from next door with all the fish tanks" :lol: :lol:
paul.in.kendal said:
I bet he's got the cleanest dishes in Daventry...
You've got that right pal ;)

Dave Spencer

Cressgumi? :lol:

It looks like an aerial view of "The Land That Time Forgot". Got any plastic dinosaurs you could lob in there, with a little bit of CO2 mist. Tyrranatastic!

Dave.

That's an interesting idea, for your next trick why not try growing Glosso in some old egg shells :lol:

Cheers
James