• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Crinum Thaianum availability in the UK

aquaticksolutions

Seedling
I remember keeping Crinum Thaianum when I was in my early 20s and loved its prolific growth and durability. I remember cutting back meters of it on a regular basis and it withstanding some pretty herbivorous residents. I now keep geophagus and would love to keep some crinum thaianum again but it appears that over the last 2 years it has proven challenging to get hold of. My LFS informed me that it is now a protected species and cannot be exported from Thailand and that those available are often a similar looking African species. I was wondering if anyone could confirm this and if anyone happens to cultivate their own in the UK that I could get in touch with? Would really appreciate the help, thanks,
Joel

I have crinum thaianum in my tank. Lovely plant i brought mine with an order of plants from javaplants. Was a tropica plant and readily available. I know that plant sellers are getting restocked and covid-19 has caused alot of things to be backlogged.

Back