• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Critique my first aquascape

Hi
Im new to aquascaping and wanted to start really simple. I love other peoples designs but I'm not so artistic. I've done a bit of research and watched a few you tube tutorials and done some research on forums and this is what I came up with.

I would love some advice on what to do better. I think the left hand side will look OK once the plants grow out and cover the filter but the right looks too plane. Would putting a large slope make it look better

Attachments

• 20210303_003949.jpg
    20210303_003949.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 250
Hey hi,
I really liked the first start. Brave decision 😊.
There is now a website 'scapeit.io' where u can draft different ideas with so many aquascaping related stuff available. It will help u to idealize and refine the scape more. Also observe the nature carefully, u dont need to go in river directly.. U can watch photos or beautiful videos.. It gave lot of ideas. First try to make a theme and then look around in nature how that theme fit. And u will surely find something related to it. I hope i have help u out.

Back