• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Thanks Greenfinger2!

An update:
41icUL02ueY0VRBBykpBw4QIpw-F8wc7OWuRWFqIUiU=w1920-h758-no.jpg

finally the UG is doing fine, gave it a big cut (again)!
Can you find panda? (it's like finding wally)
CBS with 3 baby's (at least) TDS 395!
Buces are fighting to adapt (but with one flower)!
Cheers,
:cigar:

I would love to see you go back to that first piece of wood, such a beautifull tank for some rare kind of fish.(for instance some Biotecus opercularis)
biotoecus8.jpg
HI Edvet, that wood was just too big!:bored:
Maybe some day...

I believe the tank dimensions are just too small for a fish like that!
Even for the corydoras pygmeu were too small (they were to shy). I think some fish need more space to feel safe...
For shrimp's is perfect, for Epiplatys annulatus were fine also (they had some crazy habit to jump off).
But didn't work fine with Amandeae also...
I have zero experience with apistos, but a little afraid to put them in this 'cage'...
Maybe in the bigger tank.:snaphappy:

BTW, amazing fish! Sublime colors!
cheers

We need a video, I am not sure about the rock layout, plant health is stunning though :) parabens
My video camera is not working fine...:( my photo camera is 'bad' in video... (I hope Santa remembers me...)
About the rock work, i'm not sure either! o_O
It was very fun to do it, always a big challenge scaping this 30 l 'nano' tank! (IMO much more difficult than a normal tank)
I had lot's of trouble with this rock, that's why i took UG out!
The ideal Co2 level for UG 'melts' the rocks, changing the KH from 3 to 15 in two days...
The beautiful Mini bolbitis (which i love to see in the rocks) also demands more Co2...
For Staurogyne and althernanthera is perfect now! (slow but good growth) KH is 5 all week.
I'm 65% happy with rock result, still a lot to learn!
;)

Looking great...interesting rock work - I had to double take. Are you planning on letting the plants between the rock work grow in?
Yes, i'm thinking about making some green spot's along the 'rock mountain'.
Not sure about Mini Bolbitis, it demands more CO2...:(
Thorea Hispida looks perfect in the rocks!

Thanks for all comments and likes,
cheers
:)

Back