• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cryptocoryne pink flamingo not growing much

Danlacey1988

I not long ago bought some pink flamingo put it in my tank bit it's not grown much more than this
Any advice to get it to grow faster or better

Attachments

• 20210906_170331.jpg
    20210906_170331.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 249
looks like an inert substrate and pretty low light, clear out the plants above it and add some root tabs.

I have add root tabs and have a fluva plant light above it I cleared out the plants above that were blocking any light only thing missing is co2 I will get some and see if that does anything
Thanks

They are not fast growers I have 2 one in a low tech 5 and another in a high tech 40. I have inert substrate and use root tabs. The one in the 5 only put out 3 ish leaves the past 2 months but it recently spawned a new smaller plant. The one in the 40 has put out 4 or 5 leaves but still pretty slow. Pretty plant if you have sufficient light to keep it pink.

I have add root tabs and have a fluva plant light above it I cleared out the plants above that were blocking any light only thing missing is co2 I will get some and see if that does anything
Thanks
CO2 is not a pill for the tank to swallow when problems arise. It is a completely different process, is complicated and brings with it a host of problems. I would be very cautious about "...getting some CO2.." as this can cause more troubles than it solves.

Cheers,

Back