• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

crystal red babies

samc

i just purchased my first ever shrimps today (crystal reds) when i got home i floated them in the tank when i saw 2 tiny babies in the bag and saw that there is a female with a few more to come. i put them all in he tank and thought the babies might be ok, there are a few neons in the tank too will the neons eat the babies?

samc said:
i just purchased my first ever shrimps today (crystal reds) when i got home i floated them in the tank when i saw 2 tiny babies in the bag and saw that there is a female with a few more to come. i put them all in he tank and thought the babies might be ok, there are a few neons in the tank too will the neons eat the babies?
most likely will make a meal of them, my rainnbow fry were smaller than neons and hate my shrimplets ;)

samc said:
when i put them in they jumped onto a clump of hc an i saw them in there later on. the neons didnt seem interesed in them when i put them in as one went towards one but stoped when it got close
might survive mate, but if a neon decides to go for one then none will escape ;)

Back