• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Crystal River Shore

I still have lights on, its great in the evening :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

52 Days from Start-Up Update ;)

Everything looking good, but we think there's too much light for the rotala sp. ''green'' it stop growing up and is now curling to the sides, maybe next week we will slow thing's a bit (turn off 2 lights) to see if it grows taller :D

Hope you all enjoy this week photos .

13893012642_e6776a58dc_b.jpg

13916554474_fe799663ea_b.jpg

13893011652_002dc58333_b.jpg

H tripartita has gone wild! Love the lighting in this shot Nuno

H tripartita has gone wild! Love the lighting in this shot Nuno

Hi aliclarke,

It's getting to were we want it to be, we've made a major trim this week on the rotalas, now let's see if they will stand to our expectation :)

We hope that the sp ''green'' will fill in with a good bushy look dropping over to the sides and over the tripardida, and the rotundifolia gives us some nice pink/red tops on the back ...

Has for the light I'm starting to use Adobe LightRoom to process the ''.Raw'' files , This was a my first try on that , and I'm quite pleased with the final result .

Glad you like it too ;)

Looks stunning Nuno :clap:
Hope you get the bushy stems and splash of colour as they will offer the perfect backdrop....although it still has great balance as it is now :)
Cheerio,
Ady.

Looks stunning Nuno :clap:
Hope you get the bushy stems and splash of colour as they will offer the perfect backdrop....although it still has great balance as it is now :)
Cheerio,
Ady.

Thank you Ady,

Let's see what happens on the coming 2-3 weeks, I'll keep you all updated on a weekly basis :D

Love your rock arrangement here, but I feel that wood looks a lil feeble for the entire composition.

Hi Hamza,

Still have a lot to learn, but I'm really pleased with the result so far ;)

Nice sunset shot nuno, this will look superb once the stems at the back fill in, beautiful scape.

Thank you Tim,

The stems are coming real strong on the back now, I'll try to update more to the end of the week ...

I hope that they gain a good color :)

Back