• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Cube Aquascapes

Sentral

Hi guys,

I've had my humble P@H cube tank cycling for a while now, giving me time to decide what direction I want to go with it. I've read and learnt lots from reading journals on here and also researching plant choice, but I'd like a bit of inspiration for this cube shape as I can't make my mind up!

Does anyone have pictures of the cube aquascapes? I'm struggling to find many, and I'd really like to nail this challenging shape!

Thanks

Eboeagles

Ha! I feel the same - when scouting round the net there isnt much thats really good cube wise apart from heavily planted jungle business - I think its pretty hard to get something that looks special - most of the amazing scapes are in rectangular tanks.

I'm also struggling with mine, about to have a little rescape tonight if I can ever get out of work... I'll be watching you like a hawk to see if I can nick any of your ideas!

Sentral

Jungle and the Dutch style do seem more prevalent with this shape, but I just love iwagumi, and hope to use this as an influence in mine but realise hardscaping will be challenging, and obviously this style suits the standard tank shape more than a cube. Opinions?