Feedback Customer Service contact?

Discussion in 'Hinterfeld' started by Natasha, 27 Jan 2018.

1. Natasha

Natasha Member

I placed an order for lighting on January 12th on the UK webstore and I haven't yet received the goods. The sent dispatched notifications on the 16th but in the meantime the tracking number still states that Royalmail is waiting to receive the item. So it doesn't look like they have dispatched.

Tried contacting Hinterfield through their website, through UKAPS messaging and by email and I've had no response at all.

I have successfully ordered from Hinterfield before so I hope it is just a glitch, wondering if anyone has heard from them recently?

Natasha

2. Ryan Thang To

Ryan Thang To Member

Hi
    Im not sure why that is. Have you try sending them a message on thereebay site?

Cheers
    Ryan

3. Natasha

Natasha Member

That's a good idea, I'll try that too.

4. mow said

mow said Member

try facebook as well

Natasha likes this.
  5. alto

alto Member

This should more than suffice :rolleyes:

Natasha likes this.
  6. Natasha

Natasha Member

Anyone from @hinterfield.com around today?

7. alto

alto Member

Any resolution on this yet?

8. Natasha

Natasha Member

Hinterfield are chasing up Royalmail for me.

hogan53 and PARAGUAY like this.
  9. Hinterfeld.com

Hinterfeld.com Sponsor Staff Member

Yes, sorry, hasn't been actively visiting the forum lately. Sorry about that.

10. Natasha

Natasha Member

Update: Sadly still waiting on this order, Royalmail tracking system never seemed to see the item. Gave Hinterfield the benefit of the doubt and made a second order about 3 weeks after the first one hoping they would get a light out to me so I could get the tank up and running while I still have the time but this second order seem to be having the same problems. Currently waiting for a refund on the first order and the second order to show up in Royalmail tracking system.

Hinterfield now say they cannot issue a refund in PayPal until I close the dispute I raised in PayPal. I raised the dispute in PayPal because they were very slow to answer my requests for information. PayPal advises that I should not close a dispute in advance of a refund and that issuing a refund will automatically close a dispute so I'm holding off on that until I get some more information. Pretty sure Hinterfield can just issue a refund here, wondering why they think they can't.

All in all responses have been slow to arrive (even before their holidays) and don't answer my questions.I work in online retail so I understand things go wrong sometimes but this has been a very disappointing process. Would love to receive a refund today and get an answer on where the second order is.

11. alto

alto Member

I'd not close the dispute without resolution

If these items are shipping out of the UK Warehouse, there's no reason for someone not to call you & sort the issue, also seems odd that a second item would have the same Royal Mail tracking problem (is RM experiencing general problems with their tracking system - or is this just a problem with H's shipments)

Just order a Twinstar ;)

- I think you can easily imagine the situation going forward should there be any warranty issues :dead:

Natasha likes this.
  12. Natasha

Natasha Member

I received a light! First order didn't make it, the second did arrive albeit a bit later than expected. Still waiting on a refund for the first but happy to get my carpet growing at last.

hogan53 likes this.
  13. Hinterfeld.com

Hi, I think we had refund on your first order. Thanks.

14. Natasha

Natasha Member

Yup, thank you. I received a refund on this order. Many thanks.

15. Hinterfeld.com

Hi, we do replay our email cs@hinterfeld.com everyday Mon to Fri . What is your order number? Let me have a look into your order.

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

16. Natasha

Natasha Member

Hello Hinterfield, thank you for your response. These issues have since been resolved. Thanks for getting in touch though, much appreciated.