• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Déjà, beaucoup de fois avant". (15.08.08. rescape).

Re: New 60x30x30 cm "Déjà, beaucoup de fois avant".

######################

I really don't feel like removing the brace, I don't feel the glass is thick enough. Although I may change it at some point in the future.

dscf0682xa0.jpg

here's how it looks as of this minute, I'm half way through planting hair grass and sorting out stems.

I've just got back from my local pets at home and I've returned with a rather favourable selection of plants, these are, 3 bundles of crypts: wendtii "green" wendtti "mi oya" and div. , one of each. also 3 different types of stems, alas I haven't a clue what they are but I think one is a hygro varient.

Here's how its looking at the moment.
dscf0683yz7.jpg

The water cleared somewhat.
dscf0691ym5.jpg

That looks really nice mate, great job! 8)
Maay i offer one critique? those crypts seem to be a bit large and blow the scale a bit. Sorry! just my thoughts, others may disagree.
Your bashing out the scapes mate, good stuff!

Thanks for the crytique dan, I was hoping someone would give me some where to improve.
The crypts are there mearly as an excersice in growing, I've never realy liked crypts but I spotted them in pets at and thought I would give them ago, I'd like to trade them out for something else at a later date, what I don't know, I just liked the contrasting leave shapes compaired to the needle shapes that are prevelant in the scape.
So consider the gauntlet thrown down people, the more critical the better.

No certain thoughts on fish, I'd like some green neons and some microrasbora as well as pygmy corydoras and ottos but I think that could be mixing too much, I'd like to give an aspistogramma pair a try, but I don't know, chocolate gourami is also a idea, I could do with some mystical fish to compliment the scape, that said I'd be more than happy to have a large shoal of ember tetra.

Looks pretty good, even thought I am not too sure about the bogwood, thinner branches would probably look nicer.
Will have to wait and see how the plants fill it in ;) congrats on the new project.
Keep us posted with more photos off course ;)

I forgot to post vital statistics.
Tank: 60x30x30cm.
Lighting: 36watt power compact, to be changed to 3x24watts T5.
Filtration:eheim 2224 and a hydor external heater.
Substrate:ADA aqua soil, already used, and sand which will be capped again.

rhinnox 2000, though the more I look at it the more I dislike this method.

How much was cost Mark, shoot me some pm's, hope Ben's doing okay.

Maybe. :oops: :lol:
Lol, yeah I am, Its SO nice, I've yet to plant anything I've been in work since 7am. I love the lampeye's they're SO active.
While talking fish, I lost an ember on the journey home, it was a bit "bendy" though so I think it was just a unfortunate but inevitable thing.

How's the plants did you get home okay?

Back