• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Déjà, beaucoup de fois avant". (15.08.08. rescape).

Re: New 60x30x30 cm "Déjà, beaucoup de fois avant".

I did what I could before I buy some plastic tomorrow to sort out the scape, trimmed out a load of stems and moss pushed back some substrate that had shifted and cut out some leaves that had yellowed.
Here are the fruits of my labours.
dscf0862fq5.jpg

I'm with aaron, dirty moss sucks, have you tried aiming the filter outlet directly at it?

No, not yet though that sounds like a good idea. I've got some EasyCarbo on the way too so I'm trying to shift the dreaded algae.
Failing that, I'd love to swap out the mosses for some mini pelia.

RESCAPE ALERT!

dscf0870cc0.jpg

Critique please?

Re: "Déjà, beaucoup de fois avant". (27.6.08. rescape).

dscf0875vq3.jpg

Option 2.

Cheers Aaron, I just posted this on another forum and it seems everyone prefers it how it was before... :?

It's a good improvement although I can't decide which one is better.

Garuf said:
Cheers Aaron, I just posted this on another forum and it seems everyone prefers it how it was before... :?

I think i prefered it before, it looks a little large and quite bright at the moment, hence why i suggested the moss to die it down a bit.

Oh. :(

Wait and see I guess, at the end of the day nothing with a planted tank is set in stone.

Thanks for the tip planter, I have removed the new wood and reinstated the old wood for the time being, I'm thinking though, what If I trim all of the branches back shorter so they barely break the surface and don't cross so much?
I really need some aquascaping help on this one. :?

I like the new wood - option 1 but I agree with planter

Prefer option 1 better, but i kindda liked the tank before too. Just have to wait and see how it matures.
BTW why the diffusor so near the surface?

Back