• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

D-D Co2 set, coverting to FE?

John S

It has become a real pain now that these are no longer manufactured. Some places will tell you that a JBLU-M converter will do the trick but unless you can seal the pin hole in the D-D neck where the reg screws into it won't work.

GHNelson

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team

Andy Thurston

Thanks for the info guys! i've been looking for a 1/8 bsp male to din 477 female (thanks big clown) and can't find a supplier any where? What a bugger, i really don't want to buy a new reg :(.
If you can find a din477 to any bsp, reducers are available in all sizes in most towns

GHNelson

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
DELTEC THREADED CONVERTER​

t_co2%20adaptor.gif

£8.50​

I think this adapter may fit the DD regulator
hoggie

John S

That is the one Hoggie but I cant believe they are still advertising it. It was that site that told me they are not made anymore when I tried to order one six months ago.

Might be worth another try though.

GHNelson

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
http://www.aquaristikonline.ch/catalog/adapterstuumlck-nachfuellbare-flasche-p-120.html
I think this is the one that will fit a DD regulator.
I used a disposable DD bottle on this regulator i think...it was a long time ago.....Aquili CO2 Professional
Its worth a try.
hoggie

I stated above that i used a DD disposable bottle...but now I've saw the picture of a Deltec disposable i am sure it was that one i used on the Aquili regulator.
I purchased it from Aqua essentials the same time i got the Aquili regulator...so Tony may confirm that.
hoggie

John S

This look promising!? Dave have you had trouble ordering this converter from them before?

Yeah I ordered it online and they came back about a week later and refunded my money saying they were out of stock and are not made anymore. That's when I looked at a JBL one but I found a post on another forum saying it will not work unless you can plug the pin hole in the D-D / Deltec one. As Hoggie says it might be worth another email to them.

Lee Sweeting

Yeah I ordered it online and they came back about a week later and refunded my money saying they were out of stock and are not made anymore. That's when I looked at a JBL one but I found a post on another forum saying it will not work unless you can plug the pin hole in the D-D / Deltec one. As Hoggie says it might be worth another email to them.

Cheers Dave. I've just e-mailed them. I'll see what they come back with. Thanks again.