• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
The P1 in particular, or just dosing pumps? I have a couple of DIY ones running, to do a daily dose of TNC complete and liquid carbon. Not that I vary the dose much, but it is nice to have the fine control over the dose, when trying to optimise the conditions and also takes the hassle out of remembering to dose daily, It's something I wouldn't be without, after using them.

I use 2 of them, and they are alright, i wouldn't recommend them, there are probably better alternatives. I use to think they were great until i realised the flaws.
1) the pump has no internal clock, it seems to dose a minute later each day which means you have to connect to it more often to resync the time. Not sure how much it would stray as i connect to the pumps each week.
2) sometimes i have trouble connecting to a pump for a couple of hours, doesn't happen often but it happens.
3) it is very easy to setup i have to give it that, it can he done in a couple of mins at most. The best thing about it.
4) you have to calibrate it a lot, i do mine every month. Sometimes you have to trick it by an extra ML as sometimes it doses a little bit more than it should.
5) if theres a power cut you have to connect to it to resync the time. It will probably still administrate the dose just will be at the wrong time.

Just seen a few you tubers use them and thought it would be a good idea but not 100% sure yet about them it’s handy to have if not there to do the dosing ie away on business or on holiday will have to keep an eye out for any on the sale would I be able to us the pump on the pump bottles or would it have to be the bigger bottles ? 300ml bottles

Attachments

• E38D839C-D2FA-46BE-8126-D3F33EE77CCC.jpeg
    E38D839C-D2FA-46BE-8126-D3F33EE77CCC.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 138
Back