• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dan Crawford's Jurassic Dawn

The thing i've noticed, is a picture can look good, but by god did this tank look great in the flesh (at the BBQ), it's only then you notice how much depth there is and how much work has gone into this excellent scape.

Nice work Dan. :D

And i'm sure it looks ten times better with an Aponegton Madgascar floating at the top. :lol:

Was great to see this tank live, you can't really appreciate a tank from photos, the photo doesn't do it justice really.
Was also good so see the "master" at work hehe ;)

Cheers guys, i'm pleased with it. I do think that it's a bit too clean to maintain it's "jurassic" name, do you?

I have always liked this setup,i love looking for the fish :lol: they are in there honest,looking good danielson,

regards john.

Man, I'd love this tank. Perfect dimensions! I'm seriously considering selling up everything (except the opti-nano) and saving up for just one good tank/stand of these dimensions!

Great shots George mate!

Stevie-Double-Gee :lol:

Cracking shots George, you've done the tank proud, as always!

If your wondering what the Stevie Double G is all about, it was me doing a VERY drunken Westwood impression late in the evening after the BBQ, thanksfully most people had gone home :oops: :lol: :lol:

Hah, yeah! You were showing CeeBee and Leigh how the hanging system works, after my attempts to gingerly raise the light unit failed.

"outta the way..." *ziiip!* "That's how you do it!" *hic*

:lol:

SteveUK said:
Hah, yeah! You were showing CeeBee and Leigh how the hanging system works, after my attempts to gingerly raise the light unit failed.

"outta the way..." *ziiip!* "That's how you do it!" *hic*

:lol:
ha ha, quality :lol:

Halide can take the pain out of photography. And the plants love it too

Me, actualy melting now on a roof in 34c... Yes it's roasting.

Nice pic dan

Back