• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dan's 80cm ADA/PFK shoot

Thanks John, ive just filled in and sent it off so it's up to the judges now, i can sit back and relax.
I'm actually going to sell the tank and it's contents as it is if anyone is interested? I was thinking of autioning it off on ebay preferably to UKaps members if there is enough interest. I can appreciate that no-one has seen it though lol.

Dan Crawford said:
Thanks John, ive just filled in and sent it off so it's up to the judges now, i can sit back and relax.
I'm actually going to sell the tank and it's contents as it is if anyone is interested? I was thinking of autioning it off on ebay preferably to UKaps members if there is enough interest. I can appreciate that no-one has seen it though lol.

Hi Dan,if you are planning on selling it as whole setup anychance of having some fissidens moss for my new setup, i will make a generous donation to UKAPs,pm me if its ok cheers john

john starkey said:
Hi Dan,if you are planning on selling it as whole setup anychance of having some fissidens moss for my new setup, i will make a generous donation to UKAPs,pm me if its ok cheers john
Anything for you me old fruit!

Hi Dan,cheers mate i am in the process of getting it all together at the moment,i have just the opti-white tank and cabinet to get then all systems go,regards john

Well the glimpses you've given are really tantalising - looks gorgeous. Love those threadfins too, perfect shot. Thank you.

can't wait to see a full shot, what I can see looks pretty stunning:)

JOHNNY

Great tank Dan, and excellent photos from George.

I also like the way George is watching the tank with a beer, and not watching the footy on the plasma, classic farmer. :D ;)

Happy times fellas. I'll be flogging the tank and it's contents in the "for sale" section after it goes in the mag. I'm leaving it to grow at the minute to allow the buyer more scope and good god it's gone jungle LOL

Back