Hi everyone, after a wait of about 3 months i had all the bits together to set up my new tank so "i got the boys round". Graeme, George and Jeremy came round to mine for the weekend and we had a weekend of drunken scaping and i think you'll agree that scaping whist drunk actually produced some pretty nice results? the ludwigia on the right is to be removed and the indian fern on the left will be pruned, it's just there till the tank matures a bit. The set up: Custom built 6mm tank with braces @ 800 x 450 x 450mm Custom built ADA style stand @ 800 x 700 x 450mm. The stand has two 30mm holes drilled in the left side to allow for filter pipes and it also has 7 holes in the back to allow for power leads etc. The shelf also has seven holes located bellow the corresponding holes in the back of the stand. I have built in a false back to the stand which allows for all cables to be neatly hidden away. The stand is built from 12mm MDF which has been sealed and primed before 3 coats of Dulux Corset coloured matt paint was applied (to mach the walls in the house) The inside of the tank has been painted white then the 3 sides and base have been covered in Fomex (a type of plastic board) and sealed with silicone so any leaks souldnt effect the stand's rigidity. Magnetic push latches hold the doors closed and a simple soft push opens it up. A clear self adhesive vinyl pattern has been applied to add "my touch" to a shameless ADA rip off. Co2 is added via a sexy UKaps fire extinguisher which was sprayed with a layer of primer, two layers of white, white vinyl UKaps added to create and embossed effect, two more layers of white then the black UKaps was added followed by three layers of clear lacquer. The regulator is a reg and solanoid package from aquaticmagic which hasn't been the best purchase that i have made but i suppose it could be worse. The diffuser is a rhinox 2000 and i've got my Co2 set to 2bps. The filtration is an eheim external pro II and a JBL crystalprofi leading to a set of lilly pipes. The heater is a Visitherm 150w. The lighting is an 800mm arcadia T5 luminaire with four 25w tubes that consist of two 4000k JBL and two 9000 JBL. The photo period is 10hrs - 12pm to 10pm. Co2 is set to come on 1hr before the lights come on. The substrate is 20mm of Tropica substrate covered by 20mm - 70mm of black Unipac gravel. The wood is Unipac Sumatra Wood. The rocks are Unipac Black Agate. I dose 5ml of TPN+ everyday. I think thats about it folks. I hope you like it. A huge thanks must go to Jeremy, George and Graeme since without them this tank wouldn't be nearly as good. And another huge thanks to George for all the freebees!