• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dan's New Tank

Rhinox 2000 is highly recomended. All the Rhinox series are good.

I agree with Dan, I have a rhinox 5000 in one tank and a 1000 in another, the latter courtesy of Nry (Chris), both are working splendidly.

In the end didn't use the 2000 in my tank, as I was connecting it, it broke and went right through my finger and the glass getting wedged in the bone LOLOL never thought fishkeeping was so much fun :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Haha, I spoke to Dan last night, he said you got abit excited about it George, lol.

Get some photo's up Dan, we all want to see it! Mind you, you would be better of waiting until after the ADA contest.

Would love to see it, but if you're entering it into the ADA contest then it's understandable there are no pics. If its as good as George makes it sound, go for it mate!

I *really* like that stand mate. Its so clean and fresh looking.

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. The tank IMO is looking fab although i've just been trying to catch 10+ carinals so it's looking a little worse for wear today so i'm now gonna give it a bit of a spruce. I recon it'll be ready for the final shots in about 3 weeks. It's a real shame about the ADA rules coz i'm dying to show it off! :D

Yeah sorry about that Dan. I felt so guilt standing there watching you rip your scape apart to catch the little buggers.
But i can vouch for it being a great scape. I'm not far away from Dan so when I do do another redesign, perhaps I can temp the fella to give me a hand.... i have beer! :D

planter said:
So when is the ADA comp? how long do us mere mortals have to wait to see these masterpieces? there are a few to look forward now huh Dan, George and Graeme you guys all got entries ready right?

31st May is the deadline.

I'm stuck as to what to submit. I have 2 x 120cm (complete), 1 x 80cm (complete), 1 x 60cm (in progress) and 1 x 30cm (in progress)... The 30cm and 60cm are looking better by the day too.

oh blimey George, now you've got me paranoid. Its one thing being optamistic about your tank but now everyone is gonna expect "great things" LOL. I am quietly confident about it though, we'll see. Where ever it comes I couldnt have done it without a little help from UKaps and my fellow founders. :lol:

Back