• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dan's New Tank

Stop bragging and just show us the tank okay? :rolleyes: :lol:

When's the grand unveiling?

I don't exactly know the rules. Do you have to keep it under raps till after the results in like September?
ive had a flick through the ADA site and can't find anything.

I'm sorry Dan , now that you've revealed it, you can't enter the ADA ;) , in fact you can't enter any comp at all, and the same goes to you Mr Farmer, we've all seen sneeky previews of your tanks too!Never mind Dan, it looks good too, what a shame! Are those emerald eye rasboras I see in the pic? Lovely fish.

HOLY...
what are the dimensions?! And more Importantly, what is the hardscape?!

The key is:
Only unreleased / unpublished work produced by an individual applicant is accepted.
Here are the competition rules courtesy of CAU: http://www.cau-aqua.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=212&Itemid=2&lang=en

I think sneak previews are fine - so long as you don't publish the photo you are submitting for the comp. Its not too clear mind...

But Dan - looking good, go go go - it won't be easy - you've gotta beat Mr. Farmer, he already gets free plants, ferts, tanks, girls, publication, fame, etc. etc. - (sorry George ;) ) so your turn for some fame and glory!

thanks for the kind words folks and thanks for the link ray.

Farmer who? LOL

Seriously folks, the uk is full of great scapes, let's show the rest of the world how far the uk has progressed - UKaps baby!

That's because the only criticism that we could possibly make is that it isn't a full tank shot.

And its not aquasoil, but then you can't tell that its slope less in the Photo posted.

Oh and is that lower fern a bolbitis? not the H one but the one aqua spot has?

George Farmer said:
Is that the lens I gave you? I want it back now... lol
Yes mate! Thanks me old fruit :D

I'll leave the critique for your tanks, Farmer-bashing is like a sport in the uk.....

Garuf, its just every day java fern.

Back