• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Decent bag

I have a Lowepro Mini Trekker AW would be ideal for what you need!!

Camera-bag-SDK%5E.jpg

2692.jpg

Lowepro%20Mini%20Trekker%20AW.jpg

Got it really cheap too on ebay long time ago for under £40 inc postage!

Hope that helps

oldwhitewood said:
Thats the one deffo, they aren't cheap though I can only find them for about £50 on ebay.
If you want cheap then you can't go for Lowepro ;) as you should already know these are high quality bags ;)

I also have a Micro Trekker 200, slighty cheaper and holds just has much, worth a look, but its not all weather!

Also got for the auctions and not the buy it now, if you want an ebay snipper let me know ;) thats how I win stuff cheaper!

oldwhitewood said:
They are high quality yeah, that's true. I think I might have to go for the more expensive version which has the all weather function, it will be no good if my gear gets soaked so it's probably worth the investment.
I originally purchased the Micro to take on holidays to Portugal with my 400mm zoom, but then it wasn't great for "sunny" London lol and just brought the other one! Also have a large complete water proof bag that I haven't used once LOL worth over 100 quid! wanna buy that?? lol

good shout on the bag LD, I've been looking for a decent bag for my DSLR for some time
Just ordered me one of these off eBay today
£40.99 delivered. Not bad considereding they're going for £109.99 in Jessops currently!
JC :D

Hey Ld, was wondering what the business cards are for, are you a professional photographer??

Joecoral said:
good shout on the bag LD, I've been looking for a decent bag for my DSLR for some time
Just ordered me one of these off eBay today
£40.99 delivered. Not bad considereding they're going for £109.99 in Jessops currently!
JC :D
You made a good choice, bag not mine though, well at least not the contents! its the same otherwise lol

tko187 said:
Hey Ld, was wondering what the business cards are for, are you a professional photographer??
That bag is not mine ;) I wish I had that equipment LOL was just to show an example.

I have a Lowepro AW Mini Trekker. Perfect for my requirements and the quality is superb.

I got it with a Practical Photography magazine subscription which was great value. Excellent magazine too, full of inspiration and interesting techniques.

Back