• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Defective tubes?

I've got an Arcadia luminaire with these two T8 tubes in it. I've put two new tubes in, two new starters, and a new fuse in the plug, but all that happens is the tubes flicker but won't come on properly, does that mean it needs a new ballast? Can you buy these from eBay or somewhere or is it best to just get a new luminaire?

Hi all,
but all that happens is the tubes flicker but won't come on properly, does that mean it needs a new ballast? Can you buy these from eBay or somewhere or is it best to just get a new luminaire?
You can just get a new twin T8 ballast. I'm not sure how easy it is to get the Arcadia Luminaires to open, but the ballast themselves are very easy to wire.

cheers Darrel

Tourney, If you are still having problems with this light fitting get in touch with Arcadia manufactur help sub forum. I am sure they will be able to supply the part and talk you through the changing of this ballast unit. :thumbup:

Back