• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Deleted

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted

Deleted

Deleted

The screws that hold the uprights in place do go through the centre of the feet but you can remove the feet and just put the screws in as normal, the feet are useless anyway as there not height adjustable so theres really very little point to them

Deleted

If it makes you feel any better I have a rio 300 on laminate floor with the feet still on the cabinet and it hasn't damaged the floor.... It has however pushed it down about 1cm

I think the feet are to ensure enough clearance on the opening doors if placed on carpet where it will sink.
On laminate I'm sure you could remove the feet if you wished.

In a rented property the last thing you need is a fight to get the deposit back when you leave because of even the smallest blemish, and if its a letting agent doing the check out they will find it (even if it doesn't exist) then try and charge you for the whole room to have the laminate replaced.
I would think with that kind of weight with the feet on and on carpet there still may be a chance of dents in the laminate?
It would probably be overkill but carpet or underlay then mdf would be the way I would go, but then I could never bring myself to own a large tank like that again.

Deleted

Back