• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Denerlle co2 crystal bubble counter

mdsergi

Seedling
I have just set up co2 bottle after 2 years of using a Carbo plus which was rubbish. I have a Denerrle crystal co2 bubble counter. When I set it up I half filled it with water but when I looked this morning it was completely full of water. It seems to work ok but i was wondering whether it should be half full or completely full. I have the Dernelle crystal non return valve placed under bubble counter and then a non return value near the co2 cylinder so no probs with set up. Any views. Thanks :D

is this in a solinoid setup? if so the presure drop over night could be causing a suck back over night of water. This will not be an issue as you have the valve stoping the water coming back to the cannister. the BC will fill as the CO2 will not have enough pressure to empty it but the tubing will empty should be fine as long as you can read it.

Yes it is set up with a solenoid. Thanks for your reply, you have put my mind at ease :D

Back