Dennerle CO2 Crystal Glass set

Discussion in 'Carbon Dioxide (CO2)' started by clint24, 31 Mar 2008.

1. clint24

clint24 Member

Hi everyone.Just thought I will let you know how good Dennerle new CO2 crystal set is.The set contains a ceramic diffuser,a bubble counter,a drop checker + reagent stop check valve(all glass),3 metres of co2 tubing & all fitments for £32:00+P&P from Harrogate Aquatics.I have set it up & was very impressed,the diffuser spread a fine mist of bubbles all over the ceramic disc,the bubble counter is a nice size,the drop checker is of a small size which makes it discreet & works great,all the fitments are clear.The whole set is off a good quality.Check it out on Dennerle site.

2. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Looks very much like the Gamba set which I have, just has the Dennerle logo on it, either way its very nice kit and cheap on ebay ;)

Link to the Dennerle web site:

http://www.dennerle.de/EN/HG26UG09.htm

3. clint24

clint24 Member

Hi mate.For the price its great.Cheers for putting on a link to Dennerle.I am still learning how to use computers.Thanks.

4. Ed Seeley

Ed Seeley Member

I think you'd be able to get all that cheaper on Ebay. You can get Drop checkers for about £4 including postage. I've ordered a beetle counter, 2 drop checkers and a large diffuser for less than £30 and most of that is the beetle counter.

However if it's good quality then it's not too bad a price I agree.