Dennerle comfort line 250 disposible refills alternatives ?

Discussion in 'Carbon Dioxide (CO2)' started by Ark, 9 Jun 2008.

1. Ark

Ark Member

hi i have been using the dennerle comfort line 250 on my juwel rio 125 it is great however the bottle is nearly empty. i need to buy a refill however because im going to put an AE order in soon i wanted to know if i could use one of those 390grm ones from AE they cost 12.99.

thanks

2. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Yes you can or you can even buy in bulk from some sellers on ebay works out a lot cheaper. Just make sure they are CO2 only and not Argon mix bottles.

3. milla

milla Member

Machine mart 600g £8.50

4. Voo

Voo Member

Halfords sometimes sell the disposable bottles - it's about £10 for the 600g. Used in welding so make sure you don't get the CO2/Argon mix.

5. Wolfenrook

Wolfenrook Member

ZooPlus do the JBL 500g ones for £10.46 + delivery. Buy enough of them though (spend over £29) and delivery is free.

Ade

6. stevenboyall

stevenboyall Newly Registered

i was looking at buying one of these kits but not shure where to buy the disposable bottles,are you able to use other brands with them?

7. Wolfenrook

Wolfenrook Member

Pretty sure that I read somewhere that the dennerle ones have a different thread to all the rest. If you really want to go disposable might be better to go for a JBL Easy or D&D set, as these have a standard thread fitting that will fit on any (except maybe the dennerle bottles) disposable bottle.

Ade

8. amy4342

amy4342 Member

That's true - all the Dennerle systems have different threads to other systems. They even have different threads within the different Dennerle systems - the classic line (refillable) has a different thread to the comfort line (disposable). Crazy stuff. You can buy thread adaptors from most DIY stores, but I'm not sure what size thread it is and if the adaptor is a common one. You could try ringing Harrogate Aquatics and asking what size the thread is maybe?