• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dennerle comfort line 250 disposible refills alternatives ?

Ark

hi i have been using the dennerle comfort line 250 on my juwel rio 125 it is great however the bottle is nearly empty. i need to buy a refill however because im going to put an AE order in soon i wanted to know if i could use one of those 390grm ones from AE they cost 12.99.

thanks

Halfords sometimes sell the disposable bottles - it's about £10 for the 600g. Used in welding so make sure you don't get the CO2/Argon mix.

i was looking at buying one of these kits but not shure where to buy the disposable bottles,are you able to use other brands with them?

stevenboyall said:
i was looking at buying one of these kits but not shure where to buy the disposable bottles,are you able to use other brands with them?

Pretty sure that I read somewhere that the dennerle ones have a different thread to all the rest. If you really want to go disposable might be better to go for a JBL Easy or D&D set, as these have a standard thread fitting that will fit on any (except maybe the dennerle bottles) disposable bottle.

Ade

Pretty sure that I read somewhere that the dennerle ones have a different thread to all the rest.

That's true - all the Dennerle systems have different threads to other systems. They even have different threads within the different Dennerle systems - the classic line (refillable) has a different thread to the comfort line (disposable). Crazy stuff. You can buy thread adaptors from most DIY stores, but I'm not sure what size thread it is and if the adaptor is a common one. You could try ringing Harrogate Aquatics and asking what size the thread is maybe?

Back