• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

dennerle disposable co2 regulator

hi,
i have a dennerle comfort-line professional co2 kit.

the cannisters are disposable and i believe this regulator wouldnt fit a FE, so does anyone know if "adaptors" are available?
or is it time for a new regulator? if so whats the reg of choice?
thanks.

thanks guys

i've just e-mailed AE, they have two converters but both are for different systems, it may be one will also fit a dennerle bottle tho.

if not i'm still looking :0/

They are (or should be) exactly the same thing with the same thread sizes on both items. Standard CO2 thread for refillable bottles is .860 in x 1/14 in. W.. The only info I can find for disposables is from JBL that says the bottle thread is 10x1 mm. I guess they are a standard thread size like the refillables though so should all be the same.

the 2 sold on ae are the same threads, just producede by different manufacturers.
But i have since read on another forum that the dennerlle thread is different to any other disposable bottle.
The guy tried one of the adaptors from ae without success.
So it seems i'm prob gonna have to get a new reg if i wanna go down the FE route.
Or make my own adaptor! ;)

I have one of these Dennerle systems and can tell you that the Halfords bottles don't fit. Nor do the other more usual set ups available in the UK. I have found a couple of places online that sell the bottles but almost all are in Germany. If anybody knows for certain where I can get an adapter to fit a more normal bottle, I would be very interested.

Harrogate Aquatics sells the bottles and I spoke to the owner on the phone a month or so back. Super helpful guy - he was very happy to help even though he knew he wasn't going to sell anything to me. Just a shame that shop is 250 miles away from me...

i gave up looking and bought a different reg in the end, (cost about £40) considering a FE costs a the same as a disposable bottle for four times as much CO2 it money well spent!

Back