• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Have seen one set up in a shop where I live in Italy and can confirm it looked very nice indeed!Yes guys it crys out fill me with shrimp!Cheers mark

Hi Mark

How much are they over there? 250 Euros for the Complete Plus I have seen, so I'm guess they'll retail for around £200 over here.

Not sure how much the tank on its own would be. Hopefully less than £100 to compete with the ADA 45-F.

I do prefer the extra front to rear depth these Dennerle tanks offer over the ADA, and the curved edge is nice I think.

That looks really cool. Most of what you need in one box
Yes mate, shame there's no CO2 option, especially as they do a nano kit already.

I'm also surprised they don't have their own soil yet. Soil is the perfect accompaniment for most shrimp and moss (soft, acidic water).

Anyway, lovely looking tank, and another very viable option for the nano scaper. I can see these being very popular. :)

Made a phone call to the shop i use in the Verona area of northen Italy and was told kit costs 250 euro,tank on it's own they could do for 75 euro.The owner who i know said better to buy just the tank and then get hold of a better lighting unit as he was not to keen on what came with the kit(his opinion).75 euro for the tank seems ok.Cheers mark

any idea when we might be able to get are hands on it ? love the tank not so sure about the filter though looks kinda ugly

Since seeing these tanks ive emailed dennerle who put me in touch with j&k who have got back to me these tanks are available to order through dennerle stockists with approximately 4 week order time and are to be priced between £220 -£235 for the complete package and j&k might stock tank only in the future with price being approximately £65 -£70

Im very very tempted to order one

So has anyone got hands on with this yet? I like the nano cubes they make and the price for this is making me think it will be one of my next tanks. (Not to say it will be happening yet)

+1

I want to buy one while they are on sale, anyone got any pics of it set up?

Back