• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dennerle Scapers Tank

samc

Hi again, just thought i would share another of my little projects

The tank is a Dennerle Scapers tank, not actaully seen one of these set up yet... comes with a little hang-on external which are nice, they have acrylic lily pipes as standard.

Just added a hydor external heater today and popped 20 or so shrimp in

rootsnstones015.jpg

rootsnstones017.jpg

Sam, thats a nice little tank you have there:)
What are the dimensions of the tank/litreage, would look nice in my kitchen when i've finished redecorating it:grumpy:

Cheers
Martin

Cheers for that mate,does it come with the filter and light and what is the height to the top of the light (got to make sure it will fit under the wall units)

Cheers
Martin

very nice I remember someone mentioning these a while ago is it low tech or you dosing co2

Dean

It is a nice looking tank you have there mate just a shame (I think) that it has the rounded corners...

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Hi,
Lovely tank, im thinking of getting one and just want to know the dimensions of the hang on filter? Well I just need to know the depth of it please as im thinking of putting it on the back of the tank. So want to know how far off the wall the tank would have to sit.
Are you pleased with the tank quality in general? Lights as well?

Thanks,
Mark

Back