• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dennerle Seminar

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi everybody. I've recently been approached by Dennerle to see if i could help arrange a seminar in the UK. I've said i'll put the feelers out and check out how many people might be interested. It would be based in the midlands and likely to take place in May/June.
The speaker will be Stefan Walter, Head of special developments. He's a really nice guy and very knowledgeable. There will no doubt be much emphasis on low turn over and heater cables etc but this is a chance to hear their reasonings directly from the horses mouth.
This seminar is to be held only if we can get some concrete attendees.
Put your names down and i can submit them to Dennerle and together we can come up with a date.
Cheers
Dan

Depending on location and date I'll deffinetly be there.

Unlikely I'll be able to make it up to the midlands :( (unless it's really close to a mainline station!)

Enjoy, it sounds like a good event.

SteveUK said:
The Uni I work at hire out conference facilities... not that I'm suggesting this on the basis of it being 2.5 miles away from where I live or anything :lol:

lol. Could you make it a little bit further South, say... London. Then I would come :lol:

We're sticking to the midlands because people can in theory get there within 2hrs from about 70% of the the main UK cities. If we do it in London then the northerners can't come and if we do it in Manchester then the southerners can't come. :D

Dan Crawford said:
We're sticking to the midlands because people can in theory get there within 2hrs from about 70% of the the main UK cities. If we do it in London then the northerners can't come and if we do it in Manchester then the southerners can't come. :D

I am a lazy Londoner speaking purely from a selfish point of view :oops: Whilst I would love you to host it in London I fully agree that Midlands is the best spot to be accessible to the most number of people.

When Amano comes over (it WILL happen one day :) ) I will be straight in the car and offering lifts ;)

Hi All. Would definately be interested dependant on date - I work shifts , so .... A bit forward :oops: , but ,superman, I could give you a lift If I was to make it , as I'm driving passed your front door to get there ?? Pete.

Billypete said:
Hi All. Would definately be interested dependant on date - I work shifts , so .... A bit forward :oops: , but ,superman, I could give you a lift If I was to make it , as I'm driving passed your front door to get there ?? Pete.
Road trip! Don't mind sharing a car to get there.
I had to share with Steve and John Starkey to get to FoF, so anything else will be pleasent!

Superman said:
Billypete said:
Road trip! Don't mind sharing a car to get there.
I had to share with Steve and John Starkey to get to FoF, so anything else will be pleasent!

Clarke,you are walking back home this year, :lol: :lol: ,regards john

Back