• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Diffuser leaking from co2 tubing

Deano3

Jist setting up intank diffiser nano neo and cant get it to stop leaking from tubing, never had this problem before been using inline for ages but want to try intank.

I am aware my co2 is getting low but pressure is at 30 and tried 40 psi.

Also tried cutting the tubing and trying different but. Must be struggling to get co2 past diffuser disk maybe

Any ideas
Thanks dean
c051a63b42c9b57461380d209e5bf346.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
f043e37999d31874a571393aa9f9a3fa.jpg

I currently dont have any and never had issue before i am soaking diffuser in bleech and water to see if maybe blocked even though looks ok.

Any other ideas
Thanks dean

Did you soak the diffuser for 24 hours before attaching it
I didnt however never had to do this before and seige has been in touch apparently certain co2 art tubing had a problem of this and was a bad batch i have tried new diffuser today with same problem so looks like need some new tubing.

Apparently if says dong ling on side of tubing it will only work with there diffuser.

Good to knew but typical isnt it i am back to work tomorro aswel but hopefully can get some new tubing send over.

Dean

Try soaking it mate the ceramic wont let the co2 through aswell till its soaked just water also turn the working pressure down to 30 if it saves you buying new tubing it's worth a go

Try soaking it mate the ceramic wont let the co2 through aswell till its soaked just water also turn the working pressure down to 30 if it saves you buying new tubing it's worth a go
I will do mate will soak from now till tonight then try it cheers mate

Had no luck so been refunded and someone sending me some strong airline tubing to get me by for now till i get some co2 tubing.

Hopefully should be fine for tme being.

Thanks dean

Back