• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dimmer for a Twinstar 1200S

mourip

I have a question. Can anyone recommend a programable dimmer that works with the Twinstar 1200SA? Or do you know if a Way2top S2 Pro dimmer will work with it?

I need dimming capability and also ramp up/down as well.

I have a Way2top S2 Pro dimmer that works very well with my 24" Twinstar but I am migrating to a 48"(120cm) tank with the 1200SA light and am concerned that the light will draw too much current for the dimmer. I have looked for specs on the the dimmer and the 1200 but have not found any yet.

Thanks!

Paul

Here is the image. I did find a YouTube video by Jurijs Jutjajevs where he is demoing it with his 1200S so it looks like a go.

Thanks for the reply.

By the way this works perfectly with my current 600SA. I will just move it over once my new tank arrives. Really looking forward to more space for the fish to roam in!

1600966538091.png

Hi there I have a twistar 1200sa III can you pls tell me what dimmer can I use for this light
thankyou all

Back