• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dinner?

Jake :D

Seedling
Is it possible to keep the siamese fighting fish with small nano fish such as galaxy rasboras??

I've had a red fighter take exception to the red bellies of neons before and gut them...

More often than not fighters are fine with tiny fish.
I kept mine with danionella sp (spelling?) before with no problems.

A fighter gutting another fish? I don't understand how that's possible mine have trouble halving a big bloodworm lol

I've kept 2 fighters one was red and longfinned that one past away, it was one of the 1st fish I got and the fish that got me into planted tanks. The black one I still have, I got from a breeder and its a hmpk(hallfmoon plakat). Its trial and error with these guys obviously long finned slow movers will expect to get a ramming .,He gets on with the corys after being abit rough at 1st and with a group or galaxy rosboras I have. A friend of mine has kept his with neons for close to a year and his never had a problem. if your going to put in fish like rosboras or neons just make sude you get a decent group of them 6 as a minimum and keep an eye on them.

If you havnt got one get one from a breeder.

Also there's a little feature on these in the new PFK mag, with a beautiful cover. :D

Back