The tank is rescaped after just about a month of dosing dry powders and EI. The glosso and Riccia grew so healthy after NPK added; however Java ferns and moss were not doing well in the tank. Algae presenting, lack of water circulation, and a crowdedly plant scape are among the reasons why I decided to rescape. This time, as you might guess, water circulation must improve, understand and prevent algae blossing at the beginning of the task, plus a simple scape are the main objectives. Hence a powerhead is introduced to increase water circulation, only uninfected or very minor infected plants (if applicable) are going to be replanted. The Riccia fluitans play the main role in this scapeâ€™s foreground. NPK doses using EI method. The UV unit will be turned off completely as after my experiment it proved the UV caused the Fe disappearing for unexplained reasons. Here is the link to a final shot of the previous Discus playground tank: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2390&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20 I split this journal into three parts as the process took a lot of times and a lot of photos taken. First part is below, more photos to upload on the second part of this journal, showing the selected healthy plants, replant them and final shots after the scape done. On the third part of journal will show photos took on first day and second day of the tank. Removed Glosso: Drawing tank water out half way: Tank with subtrates: A new 5kg slate and a new piece of wood washed before putting in the tank: Some equipments: And plants outside the tank: Removed algaes and infected leaves: A AquaClear 802 powerhead output of 25l/min. 400 gph Putting the decor together for a preview scape: And while looking at the tank with new design, have a break and watching a live football match Arsnal vs Juventus After a quick break and happy with the preview design, take the wood out and spread Riccia on it, insert few small Microsorum pteropus ''Narrow'' in a whole of the wood to create a center point, tighten together with black cotton threads. Wood with Riccia is placed back to its position. There is a empty place behind the wood so this will fill with another portion of Riccia. Cut a small plastic net from B&Q to fit in that corner A closer look at the empty place filled by a small square plastic mash: Take out the mash and spread Riccia over and tighten with cotton thread. To hold down the mash add four small white pebbles at each corner of the mash. Some glosso add to create a natural look when the plants have established Place a mash with Riccia back to its position: Use two green pebbles and tighten with Riccia. Place them in front of a slate to hide the gap: Positioning Anubias and small â€˜ferns on woodâ€™ just behind the slate and next to a join between a wood and slate to cover up the gap. After a quick preview, carefully remove the slate and place a small portion of Hemianthus callitrichoides (not sure I got this plant name correct) on a top of it, add small ferns next to the Hemianthus and tighten them together with cotton threads. Some of small ferms have been infected black hair agleas (not much on them). I wanted to leave them in to find out whether the algea can possible be gone by adding nutrients & CO2. Part two to follow.