• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
That's looking really beautiful. Great idea with the multiple outlet pipes per single filter. I might do that myself. Sure looks better than a green Eheim spraybar.

Can't help but laugh at your Buceph sp Velvet Leaf Entikong. Looks like Buceph sp No Leaf Root. No offense! :D

Hi flygja, no ofense, very well observed! ;)
The velvet Entikong was not shiped this size, i stoled this little bit from a friend (he got all the leaves). Now it has new leaves, amazing!
This is a diseased called 'bucephalandra sp. spend lots of money' in small dotted plants...:inpain: (i'm not he only one)
I must admit i'm a little bit addicted o this plants...:geek:
Pedro, i was thinking in taking all the carpet out...
cheers
:cigar:

One more cut...
cheers
E6WSLWmcnWYUgM7Q4gL5OAOqv4QRghhbBQqXJJpqtyg=w1024-h484-no.gif

Congratulations on a beautiful scape. :thumbup:

Love the Buceph sp Velvet flowering, sorry to hear about your disease. Hopefully you and all the others could set up Buceph anonymous on ukaps, the fact that you recognise the problem means their is hope for you in the future....

Tenelus green growth really fast, but is a really pretty plant!

Enviado do meu Alcatel Idol 3 5.5" através do Tapatalk

Love the Buceph sp Velvet flowering, sorry to hear about your disease. Hopefully you and all the others could set up Buceph anonymous on ukaps, the fact that you recognise the problem means their is hope for you in the future....
He's gonna spread the disease and start selling them bucephs!

Magnificient growth, plants all look very lush except for the browning moss in front. Is that the red moss that's currently in circulation? I really liked your hairgrass carpet, so compact. H.tennellum is going to require a lot of trimming.

He's gonna spread the disease and start selling them bucephs!

Magnificient growth, plants all look very lush except for the browning moss in front. Is that the red moss that's currently in circulation? I really liked your hairgrass carpet, so compact. H.tennellum is going to require a lot of trimming.

Thanks! The moss should be cut more often, now it's very ugly...(it's the same moss).
The sp. mini fitted very well but was too compact, and too demanding (cleaning)...
It's not 100% sure that tenellus will be the one...
let's see

Hi Tmiravent, Stunning :clap: Love the planting on this scape Nice trim too. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Tanks, cheers

Back