• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Distilled / Deionised Water

If you know of a local window cleaner using the pole system they will be using distilled water at 0 ppl for a streak free finish.Maybe a quick chat will get you a ltr or two.:) I used to be a window cleaner and I'm down to my last 5 gallon drum. I use it for cleaning the outside of the tank and around the home.:)

If you know of a local window cleaner using the pole system they will be using distilled water at 0 ppl for a streak free finish.Maybe a quick chat will get you a ltr or two.:) I used to be a window cleaner and I'm down to my last 5 gallon drum. I use it for cleaning the outside of the tank and around the home.:)

Got it sorted now mate just gonna use the boiled water method and mite set up a water butt in the back garden, but thats good advice.

Cheers mate.

They all use RO water now for final rinse. Some equipment in vans sucks back in the dirty water, filters it another pass at RO and ready to wash again. Our window cleaner goes a whole day with one fill of water.

Ro is what I used but it wasn't sucked back up. I used a portable with a multi speed pump, from containers. I wasn't a take two bottles into the shower I was a wash and go.:) so Ro to clean and rinse.:)

All window cleaners round our neck of the woods use white transits with the RO and filtering equipment in the back of the van and very long hoses!!!

It's not all about the length of your hose its how you use it.:)

Back