• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

DIY Spray Bar - Eheim Aquaball?

I thought I saw a spary bar attatchment in the little accessories leaflet I got with mine. That was well over a year ago and I've binned all the packaging. However, I reckon if you use the little clear plastic air diffusor attatchment, the end of that may well be just the right size to add a spray bar onto. If so, a standard eheim spray bar is quite cheap on ebay. Might be worth a try for a start.

The outlet is the right size for 12mm hose which you can then simply push a standard spray bar into. No need to DIY at all.

skinz180189 said:
Has anybody made a DIY spray bar (similar to the fluval U series) for an Eheim Aquaball filter? I don't like the way it just chucks flow out, would rather it was more controlled (I've been fiddling with the power etc to no luck), and I can't find one on Eheim's site.

Certainly have - my aquaball has a spray bar fitted and its not a D.I.Y bar either.

Regards
Paul.

Flyfisherman said:
skinz180189 said:
Has anybody made a DIY spray bar (similar to the fluval U series) for an Eheim Aquaball filter? I don't like the way it just chucks flow out, would rather it was more controlled (I've been fiddling with the power etc to no luck), and I can't find one on Eheim's site.

Certainly have - my aquaball has a spray bar fitted and its not a D.I.Y bar either.

Regards
Paul.

I looked on their site and googled it yet never found an official one.

Back