• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Do AIO fertilizers generally contain any carbonates or bicarbonates?

Maf 2500

Do AIO fertilizers generally contain any carbonates or bicarbonates? I have found an AIO hydroponic fert that would also remineralise the right amount of calcium and magnesium for me to use rainwater plus a little tap and get my desired parameters for a softwater low tech. The only thing is I don't want to add any more dKH as there will be enough in the small amount of tap I am adding so don't want to add any carbonate/bicarbonate in the ferts. The manufacturer does not list the ingredients, only levels of macro's and micro's, so I don't know if can use it.

I have a suspicion that they are not generally used in AIO ferts due to risk of precipitation when mixing with other substances but that is just a hunch. Any ideas?

Thanks. Yes, all in one. The product I am looking at is not an aquatic product but a hydroponic and general gardening one.

May as well post a link to what it is: Easy-Feed Extra

Attachments

• easy-feed-extra-hobby-tds.pdf
    318.1 KB · Views: 114
Back