• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Do!Aqua Cube

AHJAK

Hello!
This is my 2nd aquarium - nano Do!Aqua 30x30x30 cm with AquaSky 301.
Substrate - Aquasoil from previous setup.
Filtration - JBL Cristal Profy e401
CO2 pressurised system + Up Aqua atomizter
Started on July 10, 2014
EI fertilazing

14441718808_f45d84d962_o.jpg

Last edited:
Looking nice! I think maybe the day 67 and day 90 pics are the same by accident? What are the plants used in the day 147 pic?

Looking nice! I think maybe the day 67 and day 90 pics are the same by accident? What are the plants used in the day 147 pic?
Ups...Sorry! Corrected.
Plants are HC, Eleocharis mini, Flame moss, Fissidens Fontanus, Mini x-mass moss (and Rotala Wallichii)

I like this a lot. Really dramatic sense of scale, and clever use of moss.

I know it's completely out of place, but I like the Rotala. It creates some tension, almost like a forest fire coming over the hill.. and sets off the shrimp nicely.

Very nice. I like how the rocks have discoloured and look older now. I heavy trim will make the scale better imo.

Tank looks great, think my bank bance may be suffering after seeing the AquaSky 301 on this 30Cm cube, as i have one empty at the moment...Man maths is convincing me that i need to buy the light to get the tank re-commisioned.
On another point do you use a heater ?

Cheers

That's good to know, I was planning on putting that number in my own which is 25 litres (currently establishing). Are they often hiding or do they come out to swim around as well? Do they form a school ever?

Back