• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Does anybody have any experience with any of these Optiwhite tanks?

TimT

I just recently found out I that I can get free shipment from Poland because my workplace have our own weekly transports from our production facility down there. I have done a quick Google search for Optiwhite tanks and it looks like there a good selection and even at dirt cheap prices.

Does anybody have any experience with any of Polish manufactures or tanks?

I have *no* affiliation with any of the companies listed here:
(some Google translate will be necessary in some of the links :) )

Akwarystyka słodkowodna - akwarium OptiWhite :: belio.pl - Akwarystyka i zoologia - Sklep Zoologiczny
Akwaria na zamówienie - Akwaria na zamówienie
Optiwhite - akwaria na zamówienie
Sklep akwarystyczny Akwarium Opti White

My apologies if I have broken any rules by posting this.

BR
/Tim

Thank you both!

Alzak, can I ask about your experience with the two dealers? Have you bought tanks from them or do you know of their general reputation on the market?

I'm interested in a 120x60x50 tank :p

Ive had tank from rosliny akwariowe pl but it was 60cm...What I can say,high quality spotless,but in comparision with others are a bit pricey..The other company aqua-art offers also very good quality as you can see on the link below
peHa:68 - One - dzień 1 - YouTube

Cheers

plantica does an international delivery at least for smaller tanks. They sent me one (100cm long but low and narrow) to Luxembourg for around eur30-40 of shipment cost.

Ive just been looking and wow they are bloody cheap

An optiwhite 60 x 40 x 40 and 3 × 8l bags of substrate delivered to the uk £120.36 :) looks like im getting one of them ordered

And if the tanks are as well made as the pictures suggest then I will be very happy :)

I have contacted both plantica.pl and roslinyakwariowe.pl to ask about costs + uk delivery for a 150cm x 35cm x 35cm optiwhite :) I'll report back here with costs.

Thank you both!

Alzak, can I ask about your experience with the two dealers? Have you bought tanks from them or do you know of their general reputation on the market?

I'm interested in a 120x60x50 tank :p

Hi Mate sorry for late reply but i just forgot to check this thread...

I placed small order with Aqua art in the past so this is.my only experience with them but plenty of positive opinions on Polish forums same thing with roslinyakwariowe.pl both of this shops come highly recommended.

WOW....Sounds a lot of money.Try find your own courier or someone who regularly (weekly) going there and come back...420 £ its cost of fuel both sides...Or maybe can hire the van and collect orders from other members and one day go to Poland and come back???Count me in first :)

Hi Mate sorry for late reply but i just forgot to check this thread...

I placed small order with Aqua art in the past so this is.my only experience with them but plenty of positive opinions on Polish forums same thing with roslinyakwariowe.pl both of this shops come highly recommended.

Thanks! I think roslinyakwariowe is the dealer for me.

roslinyakwariowe.pl - Serwis Roślin Wodnych i Akwariowych (SRWiA) quoted me £245 for the tank and £420 for UK delivery (£665 total).

420£?!? Are you sure they didn't write a '0' too much? :) I got a quote from belio.pl - Sklep Zoologiczny dla Ciebie! akwarium, szafka pod akwarium, rośliny do akwarium, co2, amano, ada, amazonia, optiwhite, opti white before I found out I could get most of the transport for free through my work. They gave me a quote of ~100 Euros for transportation to Denmark fully insured. Of course there is no bridge to the UK but the distance is comparable to me in Denmark. But there is a loooong way to 420£

Like I've said before they are too pricey.Similiar companies can do this same quality tank,but cheaper.At least its just 5 pieces of glass:)

You're right! I meant Aqua-art. Mixed them up. 200£ for a 120x60x50cm seems fair :) And Plantica doesn't seem to have the size I'm interested in

I suggest ask them for tank this size,and if reply is they dont...Ask another company there is plenty of suplliers...P.M me if you are interrested.If I could I will help

Back