Don't use mobile while driving!!

JamesC

Is there a way of viewing it without having to create an account? I'm fed up with having millions of accounts and don't want to have to create yet another one.

James

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member

JamesC

Very good but doubt it would make any difference to all the utter moron's who use phones whilst driving. I often pull up next to them on my bike and have words but they are usually so thick that they can't comprehend that they are doing anything wrong.

Rant over
James

amy4342

True. Omg, that's really graphic! I think it's realistic enough for people to see it's relevance, which is good. Although I am wondering how that KA pushed the Mondeo so far.

bugs

I absolutely despise people who think they're "good drivers" and/or think they're somehow OK to use mobile phones or do other stuff while they're driving. Makes me so mad.

They're was guy at work who thought it was somehow big to go on about his driving style and getting nicked for speeding etc. As with most of these people it is largely bullshit but he put a sock in it after I quizzed him in front of the rest of the team about whether he thought this was really clever etc. He didn't have an answer - at least not a response that made him look any less of a cock.

even if you pull up with your phone to your ear...you will still get done if you have your keys in the ignition

Behold

JamesC said:
Very good but doubt it would make any difference to all the utter moron's who use phones whilst driving. I often pull up next to them on my bike and have words but they are usually so thick that they can't comprehend that they are doing anything wrong.

Rant over
James

I have fitted an extra loud car horn to my bike. scares the crap out of them!!!! it is funny.... Using a mobile driving is soooo not sensible.