• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

DOOA Glass Air

Aqua360

Anyone following these?

I keep seeing them pop up, didn't pay much attention at first but I've been quite won over recently, seeing a lot of mini pond type set-ups!

Trying to resist getting one, as one thing will lead to another and I'll then require lighting, plants, substrate and more!

An example I found via Google, credit to the redditor who created it!

Attachments

• dfpy4r4j82p41.jpg
    dfpy4r4j82p41.jpg
    786.6 KB · Views: 337
Wabi kusa and emersed set-ups like this are definitely gaining traction in the scaping scene, it'll be interesting to see if they gain an equilibrium with aquascapes in terms of popularity, or if they settle into a kind of niche within it

Yeah they are cool, so many choices though.....I really want one but can’t decide what I want exactly so have refrained from buying one for the time being otherwise I’d end up with about two or three. The other alternative I’m toying with at the moment is the dooa terra 30, seems best of both worlds and keeps the terrarium part moist....look cool with the mister too but I guess then it’s starting to get a little more complicated than a filterless wabi or mini pond :confused:

Back