• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dosers

sh4d0w

Back again with the dosing saga. Can anyone compare the two for me? chihiros dosing system and aquavitro sentia

The Chihiros is like 1/4 of the price for 4 head comparison.
I dont actulllllllly know what i am going to be dosing, it will be most certainly Flourish and Trace maybe Iron too.

I’ve had the Chihiros doser for a few months and it’s worked just fine so far. I have no experience with the other one but if you have any questions about the Chihiros I can probably answer them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had the Chihiros doser for a few months and it’s worked just fine so far. I have no experience with the other one but if you have any questions about the Chihiros I can probably answer them.

Can you please tell us the minimum dosage the Chihiros unit will do? Thanks👍.

Can you please tell us the minimum dosage the Chihiros unit will do? Thanks.

The smallest amount I can get the Chihiros doser to accurately and repeatedly dose is 0.3ml.

When attempting to dose 0.2ml (the minimum allowed via the app), I was only getting ~0.15ml in my test tube.

The smallest amount I can get the Chihiros doser to accurately and repeatedly dose is 0.3ml.

When attempting to dose 0.2ml (the minimum allowed via the app), I was only getting ~0.15ml in my test tube.

Ok, thanks for the info it's appreciated👍.

Back