• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dosing All-in-one

Midnight

Hi
I spend a lot of time away from home so have to manage my 325ltr tank around my schedule. When I go off I usually do a 30% water change and add the equivalent days dose of James' All-in-one to cover the days I'm away. Usually about 3 x the normal daily dosage. I have noticed that after one of these larger doses, plant growth is greater than normal. Last week I went away for 4 days so added 4 x the daily dosage and when I returned was amazed at the growth rate.

This has left me wondering if either, it's better to use less frequent larger doses or maybe my normal daily dosage needs increasing. I usually add 30ml of double strength All-in-one which is 50% more than that suggested in James' feature. http://www.theplantedtank.co.uk/allinone.htm

I have also been using Flourish Excel recently so that must have had some influence but I did notice this trend before that.

Back