• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

dosing Easylife...

Ian Holdich

Ferro, Fosfo & Nitro. I have just bought some from Green Machine, i normally use TPN plus, but wanted to have a go with these products. I was just wondering how much and when to dose these spercific products?

thanks guys.

ianho said:
Ferro, Fosfo & Nitro. I have just bought some from Green Machine, i normally use TPN plus, but wanted to have a go with these products. I was just wondering how much and when to dose these spercific products?

thanks guys.

Ianho

Dose as prescribed on the bottle - but dose daily. I use these these products on my small tank and I dose daily.

Regards
Paul.

So Flyfisherman, it says that 10 ml per 500 liters increases NO3 concentration by 2.0 ppm. My tank is 190 litres, how much ppm am i looking at?

sorry to be a pain.

ianho said:
So Flyfisherman, it says that 10 ml per 500 liters increases NO3 concentration by 2.0 ppm. My tank is 190 litres, how much ppm am i looking at?

sorry to be a pain.

Ianho

10mls per 500ltr - if you divide it out = 1mls per 50 litres and in your case 190ltr round it up to 200 mls - therefore you require 4mls per dose, you may have to increase / decrease quantities depending on how you plants grow with this amount - its finding the right balance between lights / fertz and Co2 (if you add this) I would not worry to much about the ppm your plant grow is the best indication to whether you have your fertz right - I used to add 15mls of Nitro into a 200ltr tank per day and I am currently adding 1mls into a 30ltr tank per day.

Regards
Paul.

Back