• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Downing Street Petition - Clarkson for PM

I was hoping as the door to No.10 opened that the Stig would come walking out instead! Now that would have been hilarious!

No one cares about badgers because they carry TB and write off cars on impact that's what. :lol:

Joecoral said:
only 3000 people signed the petition to stop the badger cull, but 50000 sign to get Clarkson into number 10. What is the country coming to....

It is shocking!

If I remember rightly there was another petition to make gold by Spandau Ballet our naitonal anthem and that got more signatures than all the 'serious' petitions.

Garuf said:
No one cares about badgers because they carry TB

True, but the British government got the WORLDS LEADING statistician to weigh up the costs vs benefits, and he said the costs far outweighted the benefits, as the cull hardly reduces TB in cattle at all.
Then the British government said "balls to science, we'll cull them anyway", hence the petition
*gets down off soapbox*

Joecoral said:
Garuf said:

True, but the British government got the WORLDS LEADING statistician to weigh up the costs vs benefits, and he said the costs far outweighted the benefits, as the cull hardly reduces TB in cattle at all.
Then the British government said "balls to science, we'll cull them anyway", hence the petition
*gets down off soapbox*
I lol'd at that, there's nothing better than consistent idiocy. :rolleyes:

Joecoral said:
Garuf said:

*gets down off soapbox*

I agree with you completely but expecting this government to think about anything except votes and what to do to get them is being a little unrealistic isn't it?!

*joins you on a soapbox*!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I actually signed that petition. lol.

Not a driver myself but think we should have someone who gets us out of the EU and gets rid of all the nany state rubbish.

AC

I signed the petition, is he really going to be any worse than any other idiot thats been running the country for years?

What made me really cross was when they were kicking out Tony Blair everyone was blaming all the problems on him, and is anything any better??? No everything seems worse to me!

Figure this one, if I'd just got myself knocked up I could have a free house. Because I am bettering myself getting a degree so I can earn more I get stung with £X,000s in debt. Then when I 'earn more' much more of my money goes to the lazy bar stewards who very cleverly do nothing...
... Shouldnt there be some incentive?

Back