• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dragon Stone

Westyggx

Hi,

Not sure if this is allowed but i dont see why not.

Dragon Stone 10kg for £17.95 on eBay item ID is 110867381673

I ordered mine yesterday and was sceptical but this is what i received today.

4f7d6f98-8b69-c78c.jpg

Quetzalcoatl said:
Is this from the LFS on Merseyside? Looks good mate. :thumbup: I was going to order some Seiryu from there.

I think so mate i am sure the seller is from the Wirral. Great price for what i got, i also asked for some larger stones so i could create the scape that i wanted and they accomodated the request.

Great price for great stone, this is almost £40 cheaper than what i was quouted elsewhere!

LondonDragon said:
I usually buy mine at £2.50 a kilo and I choose what I like, at my local LFS ;)

Your lucky your LFS is a good one then Paulo!

Tomfish said:
I've just bought 20kgs. Its definatley the cheapest I've found. Looks good!

Nice one mate, defo worth the money!

thingymajig said:
im off up there for a couple of boxes of mini landscape rock on sunday ...luckily its only
35 mins away from me... :thumbup:

Just noticed your location mate.. i live in Urmston..

LondonDragon said:
I usually buy mine at £2.50 a kilo and I choose what I like, at my local LFS ;)

Which LFS is that Paulo ? Im planning a bit of a ticky tour next week hopefully :) Also, I sent you a PM regarding shrimp so can you check your inbox ? LOL :thumbup:

sr20det said:
Where is local, ADC, WholeSale tropicals? I know they do £2.50 a killo, dont know if it was dragon stone?
ADC mate, although was there last week and was not that impressed with the customer service by one of the new guys and the advice he was giving to other people!! :rolleyes:

Back