• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

dragonstone and hole stone

That link looks like a pic of my ada dragon stone.

Is that the answer you wanted?

andyh said:
Is that the answer you wanted?

yeah :lol: .

does anyone think the weathered limestone is ok to use.looks a bit like mini landscape rock.

i think lime stones is a no in large quantities. i've seen this stone in reality, and it's great looking. another person into CED stone supplies ;) good to see people looking for other suppliers

I've acid tested sirayu and limestone and I can only conclude that they are one and the same material, albiet syrau is slightly harder. Right down to the way they both smell like cement when exposed to acid or scrubbed vigorously. If all the people using landscape rock in their tanks have not had any problem to date I'm guessing it doesn't make much difference using certain types of limestone.

saintly said:
another person into CED stone supplies ;) good to see people looking for other suppliers

where do you think i found out about CED.your 120cm iwagumi ;) .

yeah,i know what you're saying about limestone.i was thinking that if hole stone(which is a limestone)is the same as dragonstone.then weathered limestone wouldn't be that bad.so thought i'd ask.

garuf,i was thinking they look similar.thats why i asked about both stones.

thanks

Back